Topic: Ecological consultants records


What do other records centres do with ecological consultant reports that are received e.g. through the Planning process? Do you put the records onto your records centre? Sheffield BRC is managed by the Local Authority.

Many thanks,

Richard Harris
Ecology Manager
Tel: 01142734481

Re: Ecological consultants records

Hi Richard

This is a topic that I would like ALERC to devote some time to resolving once and for all. For that reason I suggest that you register on the new ALERC Knowledge Hub (did you get the email from Tom?) and post the question there instead.

I promise I will post my thoughts once your question appears there ... this forum is condemned to a slow and painful death so we need to move all traffic over onto the knowledge hub.


Adam Rowe
Manager, South East Wales Biodiversity Records Centre (SEWBReC), 13 St. Andrew's Crescent, Cardiff, CF10 3DB. T: 029 2064 1110