Topic: 2016-17 JNCC Recorder 6 Support

I have just learned that the JNCC contract with Mike and Sally to has not, so far this year, been renewed.  This means that Mike and Sally will not respond to requests for support in detail.  They will however try and point you to relevant sections of the forum that may help provide answers to your questions.

You are advised to keep posting requests for support on the forum though as doing so highlights how important it is that Recorder 6 can be supported now and into the future.

Regards,

Tom Hunt - ALERC National Coordinator

Re: 2016-17 JNCC Recorder 6 Support

Hi Tom, is it possible to make further representations from ALERC directly to JNCC for continued support of R6? We provide JNCC full ('free') access to records we hold and those data are regularly accessed and used. Recorder 6 is essential to our continued collation, management and dissemination of those data. For a single op. LERC like us the technical support provided by Mike and Sally really is vital and JNCC benefit directly from it.

Ben Deed - LERC Officer
Merseyside BioBank

It should be.  Hopefully you've spotted the various attempts I have made at moving the agenda on over the last couple of years.  Sadly there seems to be no progress.

I'll see if we can get a letter from ALERC and some NSSs together.

Tom

Some support this year from JNCC for Recorder has been secured.

Mike Weideli wrote:

...JNCC are funding R6 support and development to the tune of about

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

ALERC Forum → LERC Databases → 2016-17 JNCC Recorder 6 Support